Litefill Perlite – 50L Bag
Creating a lightweight render capable of being used to build up the ‘shell’ of your oven has never been easier. Premium Litefill perlite is the ultimate light weight render aggregate solution.
- 1x 50L Bag of Treated Litefill Perlite.
- Extremely light weight
- Economical (spreads your product mixes further)
- Durable (inorganic so it won't rot or decay over time)
- Fire retardant
- Insulating properties (4x more resistant to heat transfer then sand)
- Perfect light weight render solution
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- Items will be shipped out within 2 business days. Unfortunately, we cannot control the time it takes the couriers to make delivery.
- We don't ship to PO Boxes.
Creating a lightweight render capable of being used to build up the 'shell' of your oven has never been easier. Premium Litefill perlite is the ultimate light weight render aggregate solution, designed for use in thick render layers we have adapted this material to be used in the building of Wood Fired Ovens. Far superior to Vermiculite for this application, Litefill perlite is resistant to water absorption, is fire retardant and is 4 times more resistant to heat transfer than sand. Its fine particle size ensures a smooth and consistent finish, making it an ideal choice for rendering the outer dome of wood-fired ovens.