Replacement Brush Head
Replacement Brush Head to suit the Grand Ridge Forge ‘The Brush’.
Natural bristles mean no nasty metal fibres are left behind in your oven after use and the brush has been predrilled for easy replacement.
- 1x Replacement Brush Head with predrilled holes.
- Pre-drilled for easy installation
- Natural bristles burn away over time rather than falling out.
- Designed to suit the Grand Ridge Forge Wood Fired Oven Tool range.
- Weight - 0.5kg
- Length - 19.5cm
- Width - 9cm
- Height - 9.5cm
- Natural Bristles
- Wooden backing
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- Items will be shipped out within 2 business days. Unfortunately, we cannot control the time it takes the couriers to make delivery.
- We don't ship to PO Boxes.
Replacement Brush Head to suit the Grand Ridge Forge 'The Brush'.
The brushes used in the Grand Ridge Forge tools are made with natural fibres, which will singe a little with each use. This means that eventually the brush head will need to be replaced, so it's well worth ordering a spare Brush Head when you purchase your tools.
If you're wondering why we don't use some kind of metal brush head instead, it's because metal brush fibres will eventually break off the brush and be left on the floor, waiting to be baked into the next pizza... This is quite dangerous and certainly something we want our customers to avoid, so we recommend you stick with pure natural fibre brush heads for cleaning your Wood Fired Oven.