The Grande Legacy Pan
This jumbo handmade skillet can prepare 6+ mains. So it’s perfect for large families with large appetites. The Grande Legacy can also be paired with the Grande Grill. They lock together to form a lid and base that can be used either way up
- 1x The Grande Legacy Pan - 36cm
- Printed Three Generation Guarantee
- Use & Care Instructions
- 28cm recycled cast iron skillet
- Handmade to order
- Lifespan approx. 50 non-stick pans
- Works on induction, gas, electric, ceramic, bbq, campfire
- PFAS, PFOA, PTFE free
- All natural, 100% purified recycled iron
- Nothing taken from the ground in manufacturing
- 100 year product warranty
- Three Generation Guarantee® cast into the iron
- Handmade in Sydney, Australia
- Hand-finished in Melbourne, Australia
- Comes with a lifetime subscription to the Recipe Vault®
- Arrives seasoned
- Material: high-grade, quality tested recycled iron
- Total width: 28cm
- Total length: 44cm
- Total height: 4.5cm high sides
- Cooking surface diameter: 25cm
- Weight: 2.8kg single mould pour
- Max temp: 550°C
- Ergonomic, hangable handle
- Front grip
- Dual pouring lips
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- Items will be shipped out within 2 business days. Unfortunately, we cannot control the time it takes the couriers to make delivery.
- We don't ship to PO Boxes.
This jumbo handmade skillet can prepare 6+ mains. So it’s perfect for large families with large appetites. The Grande Legacy can also be paired with the Grande Grill. They lock together to form a lid and base that can be used either way up.
Switch from short-life pans to one that will outlast you. Handmade to be handed down, the Grande is PFAS, PFOA, and PTFE free and made with all natural, 100% recycled iron. So nothing is taken from the ground to make them.
The Grande works on any cooking surface, from induction to campfire, and comes with the world’s longest product warranty of 100 years. That is approximately 50 non-stick pans. Or three generations of daily use. In fact, it comes with Ironclad’s trademark Three Generation Guarantee® cast into the base.
It arrives seasoned.
To season after each use, you can use your favourite high smoke point, or grab some of our Homemade Conditioning Balm.
Each Grande comes with its own lifetime account to the Recipe Vault®. A closed digital platform to protect secret family recipes, collate personal favourites, and document the meals your Grande Legacy Pan will prepare for generations to come.
To make cookware that will last more than a century of use, we returned to techniques used to make some of the most beautiful antique cast iron in circulation today. It takes a little longer, but it lasts a lot longer.
Ironclad cookware is made with purified recycled iron. No materials are taken from the ground in manufacturing.
A generous 5mm base holds and distributes heat evenly. Keeping food warm right at the table. Great for seconds.
Induction friendly. Oven friendly. Campfire friendly. Just plain friendly. Ironclad can cook on absolutely any surface.