- The Peel is the most versatile oven tool, it will be your main food wielding tool. It's main purpose is to slide pizzas, loaves of bread, pastries & even pans into and out of the oven.
- The Scoop is your main fire wielding tool, allowing you to easily manage the fire and coals of your oven. It can also be used to strategically place logs on the fire rather than throwing them.
- The Brush tool is used to sweep away the fine ash that remains after moving the fire and coals across with the coal scoop. The brush has been designed so it can be used in either orientation with predrilled holes for an easy setup. The natural bristles mean no nasty fibres will ever be left in your oven after its use. Replace the brush head easily once it wears out, or attach different types of brushes.
- The Claw is an extension of your hand in the oven, enabling you to easily move trays and pans in and out of the oven, lifting off hot lids to check on a dish, and can even be used for moving that pesky log that keep falling out of place.
Oven Tool Set made by Grand Ridge Forge
- See dimension image for individual tool dimensions.
- Tool Heads: Stainless Steel
- Handles: Kwila (Merbau)
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- All items will be shipped out within 24 hours of ordering. Unfortunately, we cannot control the time it takes the couriers to make delivery.
- We don't ship to PO Boxes.
Designed and hand made in Gippsland Victoria by Grand Ridge Forge, this tool set is the perfect companion for your outdoor cooking adventures. High grade stainless tool heads give you exceptional performance and longevity, while gorgeous Kwila handles ensure that these oven tools will endure the harsh environment of a Wood Fired Oven whilst also looking the part.
Not only are our Wood Fired Oven Tools functional and durable, but they are also beautifully crafted, with a timeless design that complements any outdoor cooking area. They are easy to clean and maintain, ensuring that you can enjoy them for many wood-fired meals to come.
This set of 4 provides you with the essential tools required for getting the most out of your Pizza Oven.