Oven Wall Thermometer Set
- 1x Wood Fired Pizza Oven Wall Thermometer - 25cm Probe
- 1x Stainless Steel Thermowell
Please note - our Oven Wall Thermometer & Thermowell Set must be installed as shown in the schematic below. If installed correctly the gauge will work perfectly for you. Incorrect installation could allow the head of the gauge to get too hot, causing the air inside the gauge to expand and burst the sight glass, which has potential to injure the user.Oven Wall Thermometer & Thermowell installation instructions & schematics
- The Fire Brick Company Branded - So you know you're getting good quality.
- Measures temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Easy install during the building process.
- Threaded to be used in conjunction with our Stainless Steel Thermowell.
- Stainless steel housing ensures longevity.
- Must be installed following our specific instructions.
- Face Diameter - 83mm
- Probe Length - 250mm
- Probe Thickness - 5mm
- Thread Allowance - 15mm
- Max Temperature Reading - 550c/1000f
- 304 Stainless Steel Casing
- Probe Housing Diameter - 10mm
- Gauge Housing Diameter - 86mm
- Gauge Housing Depth - 30mm
- Total Length - 275mm
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- All items will be shipped out within 24 hours of ordering. Unfortunately, we cannot control the time it takes the couriers to make delivery.
- We don't ship to PO Boxes.
Introducing our Pizza Oven Wall Thermometer with Stainless Steel Thermowell, the perfect tool to get you baking, roasting or smoking like a master in your Wood Fired Oven! This thermometer is designed to accurately measure the temperature inside your pizza oven, enabling you to monitor and maintain consistent heat levels for the perfect cook every time.
Crafted from durable stainless steel, this thermometer is built to withstand high temperatures and years of use. The large, easy-to-read display allows you to quickly and easily check the temperature of your oven, making it ideal for both novice and experienced cooks alike.
Measuring up to 550°C/800°F, this thermometer is perfect for Wood Fired Ovens, brick ovens, or any other outdoor oven you may have in your backyard. Simply mount it through the wall of your oven, and you'll be able to keep an eye on your oven's temperature without the need to open and close the door constantly.
The 'Thermowell' is a heavy duty stainless steel housing for the Thermometer, allowing you to easily remove the thermometer from the oven when not in use or if it ever needs to be replaced. Rather than permanently installing the Thermometer into the wall of your oven, you instead mortar the Thermowell into place, and simply screw the thermometer into the housing.
Please note - our Oven Wall Thermometer & Thermowell must be installed as shown in the schematic HERE. If installed correctly the gauge will work perfectly for you. Incorrect installation could allow the head of the gauge to get too hot, causing the air inside the gauge to expand and burst the sight glass, which has potential to injure the user.